Izismile.com » Pictures » American Has Build the Largest Card-Table House (10 pics)
12 Mar 2010 /
Strong-minded American architect Bryan Berg has spent 44 days building a model of the largest casino in Macau (China) of playing cards.
1) U.S. citizen Bryan Berg built a copy of the world’s largest casino – Chinese gambling center known as the Venetian Macao. Its conception was developed by Las Vegas professionals.
2) This largest “card-table house” was built in Aomen Special Administrative District (Macau) in China that is also considered to be the largest hotel resort in the world.
3) Guinness World Records’ authorities reported that it took Berg 44 days to create this model.
4) A professional architect Berg used neither scotch tape nor glue to create this record card-table building.
5) A card-table copy of the Venetian Macao casino is 10.6 meters long and 3 meters high. It weighs 272 kg.
6) Over 4000 decks of cards or 218,792 playing cards were used to build this model.
7) Bryan Berg who earned a Harvard master’s degree has beaten his previous personal record.
8) “This is my most ambitions work”, Berg said. “It demanded real designer skills and engineering calculations”.
9) The Venetian Macao is a huge entertaining center with palaces and canals designed in Venetian style. This resort’s buildings, hotels and casino exist in a miniature card-table copy. It is situated on a small ground inside the built complex not far from the noisy playing area.
10) Current card-table building has beaten the size of the card-table house built by 17-year-old Berg that was also added to Guinness Book of World Records.