13 comments

image description
  1. Fnark
    Uhm, you do know that most of these actually WAS modeled after their voice actors right? Specially all the sharktale ones.
        Reply
  2. Kaiks
    How about John Legizamo and Ray Romano doing Syd and Manny on ice age?
        Reply
  3. Fnark
    make that WERE :P
        Reply
  4. Knaxia
    and btw.. it's Master Viper and not Snake ;)
        Reply
  5. incognito562
    funny
        Reply
  6. 6
    Patrick Warburton is also joe swanson in family guy, and he kinda resemble
        Reply
  7. severe_009
    I would say 60 percent of the post resembles the actor. the other 40 percent... meh
        Reply
  8. 8
    Ye nothing "freaky" about it, I am in the animation industry, most characters are modeled off the real-life reference, unless the type of character requires specific features and characteristics.
        Reply
  9. bertha_2_2
    this is stupid... i want the last 30 seconds of life back.
        Reply
  10. bastek66
    Mack from Cars was voiced by John Ratzenberger, not by John Goodman
        Reply
  11. Yuff
    Larry King on Shrek voiced an ugly stepsister? LMFAO
        Reply
  12. Sancho
    The 24 pictures, is Jean Reno not "Genre", a really great french actor ;)

    Good post btw
        Reply
  13. 4down2
    #3-Michelle Pfeiffer ...always amazes me !
        Reply





Browse awesome content below you haven't seen yet


Top