Izismile.com » Lifestyle » Romanian Town of Gypsy Kings (17 pics) - Picture #13

Romanian Town of Gypsy Kings (17 pics) - Picture #13

Posted by Xaniel in Lifestyle   22 Aug 2012   / 342 views

Surf Izismile on your mobile.

trancerem 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
shoot to the head

Angry Norwegian 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
While the rest of them spread across Europe as beggars...

Rivas 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Now we know where the money from thiefs and beggars is going.

Soul 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
fuck them...they are not romanians..they are gypsy shit...they beg for money and they steal fuck them..all

Stage 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Welcome to the village "Inbreed"

Stonka 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
brudasy

hatem 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
thieving bastards deserve burning to death with fire. they are a filthy virus infecting europe.

antirasist 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
you´re all f.cking rasist bastard.

I think a super power needs to decrease their nuclear arsenal by one.
I have no problem with God,
It's his fan club I can't stand!!

Driver 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I think the only thing this shows is that:
1) Criminality pays off.
2) Whether someone is or acts like a subhuman has nothing to do with socioeconomic status.

idle 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
They have lots of money, they don't pay taxes, they are rasist themselves with true Romanians, they don't educate they're children, they owe lots of beggars from whom they take part of the money earned (so lots ob beggars don't beg for themselves), they never truely worked in they're lives, they sponsor robbers and also they sponsor lots of other illegal activities and organizations.

Really ? We are racists ? I know gypsies that act like normal people, but those are infecting out country. Whyle others of they're kind die from hunger they spend they're time in luxorius parties, buying luxorious cars and building enormous houses competing with they're neighbours.

Soetimes there are well funded reasons for stuff. I don't want to see them death, just them I change. I want them emprisoned for they're crimes, or deported at least. The ones that want to stay and have a normal life, to have it. I want also them to be obliged to educate they're kids.

European niggers.

Gorgeous George 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I fuckin' hate Pikeys.
PASS ME THE FUCKIN SHOOTER!!!

Legs 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
The only thing that bothers me relating them in my country is that they don't pay taxes and don't accept the social norms - are often loud, obnoxious and ugly to deal with.

oddbal 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
We call them Mexicans here.

gypsy h8er 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
actually they only rob, force other to beg and steal, they don't pay any taxes, they expect others to pay for their children's education and they don't give back to the community at all.

they are somewhat of a plague, only asking and not giving...

if u see a pike/gypsy/tigan or whatever they call themselves avoid them, if seen near you don't let them touch you, you will lose either you're wallet/watch or whatever they got their eyes on.

equal rights activist are forcively deceived by their kind nature (and there are a few which actually work, but the rest does nothin)

it 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Send them to England, they love gypsies.

tedy 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
this is one from many towns like this in Romania...gypsies are not romanian, they are like baptists...make many children they cannot raise and then live poorly on wellfare... just large families of uneducated cunts...and they behave accordingly.

Second 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
My first encounter with Gypsies was on my vacation in Spain. God those people were loud rude and didn't respect anybody. They also stink really feel sorry for that race.

racistkilla 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Faking nazis.

@ idle 1 day ago
"they don't educate they're children"

Epic fail. Try again