Izismile.com » Random » Weird » What Enraged Pit Bulls Can Do to a Car (6 pics) - Picture #4

What Enraged Pit Bulls Can Do to a Car (6 pics) - Picture #4

Posted by Xaniel in Random » Weird   24 Aug 2012   / 189 views

Surf Izismile on your mobile.

thats weird, i thought pit bulls were peaceful, gentle, domesticated creatures.

Party 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
bad dog...poor kitten

DarkWolf 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Was picking up my daughter from a friends house when a dog came running up to the car... Damn thing started biting at the front bumper. Ended up putting several 6" long tooth gouges into it before I could pull away.

Car's basically brand new.

Argh.

fail lord 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Shoot the fucking dogs

Axy 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Terrible, irresponsible dog owners. I hope they are held responsible.

Michelle 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Hmmmm photo's 3 and 4 look like someone has cut a part of the front bumper cos there is no way at all a Pitbull could chew a clean line like that.

dumbasses 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Stupid dogs deserve a bullet or a cage. But then again, they are just acting out as a dog, duh.

clyde 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
One of that type of dog attacked its owner near my home the other day, broke his leg, he is still in hospital. The police shot the dog. You must be nuts to own one of those things.

Peanut 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Stupid humans who train their dogs to attack need a bullet, not the dog. The most vicious creature on earth is man.

dumbasses 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
so your mom is a vicious creature

Blame the Humans 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
"One of those things" is an animal that needs correct breeding and training. The issue with pits is that people buy inbred muts from puppy mills and do not train them. People use pits as the poor man's alarm system. I have had pits. I now have a cane corso. I've never had an issue with my aggressive breed animals. My dogs have always been very assertive and powerful, but decisive and obedient. People use pits as weapons or they buy them b/c they think they are cool and they do not give them proper training and exercise. But, what do you expect from a society that can't stop eating themselves to death? Human irresponsibility is not the animal's fault.

SuckaMC 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
or maybe some dogs really hate cats... I dont know.. but I saw a lot of it in cartoons growing up...