Izismile.com » Random » Weird » Water Festival in China Turned Into Mass Women Assault (15 pics) - Picture #15

Water Festival in China Turned Into Mass Women Assault (15 pics) - Picture #15

Posted by Xaniel in Random » Weird   27 Aug 2012   / 1741 views

Your phone or tablet will love Izismile Mobile!

Horny chinks in action! Me love you long time!

Ree is a douche 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
What if your mom or sister were caught in a situation like that? I don't believe you would ever have a wife in that situation, since even the dumbest woman in the world would be smart enough never to marry you.

Forbidden 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
What the fuck is wrong with you? Dipshit..

Action 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Never ever play near asian duds.... They are just damn horny

WTF??? what kind of mind do you have??? dont be so narrow minded man, dont generalize all asians, even whites are damn fuckin horny dude, AIDS started because of the whites

This is what happens when government controls breeding and female fetuses are aborted. They all want son's. So men out number women 100 to 1. China is one seriously fucked up place.
I have no problem with God,
It's his fan club I can't stand!!

CptObvious                    show commment
Cancamuso 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I live in China. What he is saying is not 100 to 1. But it is 2 to 1.

Richmen and foreigners get to choose first. Sad but true.

And don't forget. Maybe in the ghettos of American cities you can find 100 together. Here in China if the things get out of control you get 20000 and dead people.

One day I put one funny video of a dog in the most famous Chinese social network (renren) and after one week 500000 people shared it.

China is, indeed, one seriously fucked up place.

u are from china? yeah right... u can write anything

Barely 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
The fact that he/she writes better than you doesn't make it untrue, just very ironic.

Following 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Yeah they do this in the ghettos of American cities whenever there's a large crowd. It's gang mentality. Human turn back into animals without control and tend to do it more with lack of wealth and education.

Yellow Flower 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Hahah !! Being raped by a thousend asian microdicks !!! Are you inside me now ?

Sigh 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Culture enters into it as well. If you've never learned that some things are wrong and shouldn't be done, you'll tend to do them when you think you can get away with it.

makes me feel sick that people would even do this

There are 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
a lot of ignorance, racist Americans in this site...who would find every opportunity to harass and comment on other people's cultures. I thought American are civilized people, that bring " peace" and " love" to other nations ?

PedroPT 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
American or North American ? I assume you meant Northe Americans ... but what makes you think that North Americans are civilized?

HUMANDUMPSTER 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Bastards, I am 6.3 feet and lift. I would crush these pissants with my nutsack and get all the bitches jumping on my fat 7 inch white penis.

Scarlett Johansson 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Where is the guy that apologized to the idiot Ree a few days ago now?

MC 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Something like this actually happened in Central Park in New York city a while ago.

No shocking pics, here, just shockingly stupid comments.

Thanks to CptObvious and a few others for letting me retain some respect for humanity!

M

... 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
If you came to a "water festival", at least anticipate that you'll get wet and wear a bathing suit. If you wear a light coloured top with only a bra underneath, then of course, your underwear will be showing. Rapists exist in all countries, and China is no different. This can happen to anyone, so I'm just asking for people to be careful when going into crowded places and take measures to protect yourself. Things like wearing appropriate attire and not losing sight of your friends are just the basics.

NgocTrinh 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
f*** china

lol that's ridiculous. maniac chinese people

It's China nothing new

lovequto 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
this chinese people just ruined ther traditional water festival and watsoever... ther own TRADITION so pitty :P

If you see a Chinese in the US scare them back to their filthy country.

iCJA47 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I am an asian We do that water splashing on festivals here in the philippines.. we splash every public transpo that come along. but we dont do that to women. We have respect for girls.. notlike in china as you can see... they dont have respect