Izismile.com » NSFW » The Sometimes Scary but Still Cute Emo Girls (60 pics)

The Sometimes Scary but Still Cute Emo Girls (60 pics)

Posted in NSFW   8 Feb 2013   / 194829 views

See the same content on m.izismile.com. It's faster.

Tags: cute, emo, girls

this should be a memo to young women everywhere-- if you're going to wear comical amounts of eyeliner and other makeup, you might as well go for the whole enchilada and do it emo-style. you'll go from a sad joke to a beloved joke just like that. :)

Ye cool post but half of this picrures is hailedabear from youtube

#6 #8 #9 #10 etc.
Addicted to nonsense

#45 #55 #59 not emo, but gothic

isn't that like someone pointing out that your user name is supposed to be spelled "deckard," not "decard?"

AMemoriam 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
There is a huge difference between emo's and goth's. Most people love to bash but refuse to listen and know better.

I have no idea what is cute about tons of make-up though.

when it comes to the difference between emos and goths, my desire to listen and know better can be summed up thusly: who gives a crap? they're both groups of kids playing with halloween makeup kits as far as i can tell.

lolzz 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Love to see girls that don't follow everything that happens on the TV!

Nickwad 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Earrings through the lip or nose = SKANK

I also love how they show their individualism by doing exactly what every other emo does.
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and mine is probably dirtier than yours.

Johny 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
They all have "16 I hate my father syndrome".. including the buffalo.
Deal with it!

The good thing about girls like these that have no problem desecrating their bodies with tattoos and shitty dollar-store makeup is that they are usually more than willing to give you a blowjob in a Denny's bathroom at 3AM when all the decent girls are home asleep. All you have to do is buy them a Denny's Special Breakfast, tell them how beautiful they are and the next thing you know, you're throat fucking them while reading the graffiti on the stall wall.

There's a nice collection of the Future Failed Mothers Association
I care as much about you, as you care about me..so go fuck yourself.

FK12341 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
#19 A proud future "single mother."