Izismile.com » Lifestyle » Celebs » News on the Less Famous “Beckham” Sibling (9 pics)

News on the Less Famous “Beckham” Sibling (9 pics)

Posted in Lifestyle » Celebs   23 Feb 2013   / 17146 views

This is Joanne Beckham, David Beckham’s sister. This is what she looks like before her transformation. Go inside to see her now.

Joanne recently lost 20 pounds in time and dropped four dress sizes for her 31st birthday. So David Beckham's younger sister Joanne was evidently keen to show off her newly-svelte figure in an extremely daring, plunging black dress.

Your phone or tablet will love Izismile Mobile!

r151 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
#6 made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Nickwad 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Still gross.
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and mine is probably dirtier than yours.

Peanut 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
She looks OK. Good for her for losing 20 lbs.

She needs to cover up those sagging glands...

and so she become a slut :D

Still ooogggleee...
You must think that I'm a monster...

Unknown 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Where's difference ? :p

yikes. i was expecting something a little more inspiring. :(

trancerem 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
like snoop said, dont try to reinvent the wheel, a ho's a ho no matter what

Oksana 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
her legs have not become more attractive, but they are stunning compared to her terrible clevage

She's a pretty girl but she needs friends who will tell her she's made a bad outfit choice. Mine would tell me!! Who wants saggy puppies hanging out like that? Not attractive bless her.
Pretty but the usual Essex coloured mane which they must purchase in bulk where she works. Would be nice to see Joanne take her elder sister out on the town as a treat. Older sister Lynne stays out of sight as she seems to he a fktard magnet. If Hoanne gave her a makeover and an incentive to get her body in shape then I'm sure they'd both be stunners but Lynne has kids and even had a girl at the same time David and Posh had Harper and Lynne is well n truly on the sidelines as maybe she won't kiss Victoria's ass same as dad Bex. Lovely family are the Beckhams but I just wanna get Lynne happy as she seems depressed. As for flappy baps jo, a birthday to never forget now pix all over the Internet

Btw Jo, ya right one is bigger than your left! You prob already know BUT you put them on view so a fair comment I think!