Izismile.com » NSFW » Be Careful Not to Annoy These Female Bodybuilders (52 pics)

Be Careful Not to Annoy These Female Bodybuilders (52 pics)

Posted in NSFW   26 Mar 2013   / 200550 views

Using your mobile to surf Izi? Click here for a better view.

meukr 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
how many times are you guys gonna post this shit????....only some kinf of sick twisted fuck could like these "girls"......for the last time.girls aren't supposed to grow a penis.

so many MEN..

Foxxtrot 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Disgusting, I wonder who the hell would sleep with them?

And you use the term "Female" loosely, right?

That's a whole lotta ugly right there.

"Ladies" - when you have 16" (or larger) biceps, facial hair, and a clit that is over 4" long, you are no longer considered 'female'...

Fats-T 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I can see why most of these women have dedicated themselves to a life of body building... Woof!!

Johny 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
But these so called "women" are more masculine that any of you fat bastards here.
Deal with it!

Fats-T 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Hey Johny boy, if you like your women looking like men, power to ya bro. Enjoy the post. As for me and my masculinity, we will be over checking out the hot women with the rest of us "fat bastards".

JC 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Something must be wrong with me --- women are women and these babes can sit on my face any time!

I love a woman with muscle these women are perfect sexy shapely and just beautiful , way better then a weak frail sickly looking woman Female bodybuilders are just perfect and they are beautiful

#34 looks like my brother wearing heels from PayLess! This shit is fucking me up! Are these "women" like fat chicks and Mopeds. fun to ride till you're buddies see you on one! This shit is killing me. Who fucks these things? And why is that dude in there? That is a guy right?

terry peters is fucked up already. He lives his life according to what
his buddies would think. Sorry sack of shit can't be his own man.
Why don't you just kiss all your buddies asses and let them know
how you appreciate their approval?