Izismile.com » Girls » A Young Modelling Superstar… (25 pics)

A Young Modelling Superstar… (25 pics)

Posted in Girls   31 May 2013   / 34647 views

Sometimes fashion world is one creepy place.

Lily McMenamy, 19, is the daughter of ‘90s supermodel Kristen McMenamy who has many famous friends in the industry. Do you think she would make it in the industry if she didn’t have a supermodel mom? Here is her mom.

Has she newer closed her mouth??
Never underestimate the power of large crowds, of stupid people.

bet she is one stuck up bitch, thinks she hot

Unknown 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
http : / / img109.imageshack.us/img109/2671/dscn2837ib.jpg

:-O

after seeing this I feel like a super model.

ChrisR 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
After seeing that i bet you LOOK like a super model, too! At least if this post shows one. Hell; even I could be one, if I can just learn not to smile!

PhilT 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I don't think the mouth will close. Mouth-breather

She'd be fuckable after a dozen or so beers...

Fuck off and die!!!!

fashion just killed its self.
Jayzen Freeze!

Oksana 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
What a pretty face! I'd better put an axe at the side of my bed just in case I see her in a bad dream.
P.S. Is it really a girl? It's hard to tell.
P.P.S. What's with Linda's picture at the bottom?

you're all idiots. she's got an interesting face, and an interesting face is part of what it takes to be a model. even if she's ugly in certain poses and makeup styles, her look projects a certain something that makes the fashion stand out. and that is the bloody point.

Really?...you are an expert at what again?....I'm a photographer and I WOULD NEVER hire her to be my model...perhaps it's all the gay guys that are "fashion designers" that use her...'cause they HATE FEMALES...LOL
I care as much about you, as you care about me..so go fuck yourself.

I know a lot of people that have "interesting faces"... they ain't models.

@bob james,
oh, really... you're a photog in the high-fashion industry? and that's why you have some insight in to why she's such a popular model? .....er yea, guess not!

@gotham kittie,
so... conflating "interesting faces" with "fashion models." that's your idea of logic, eh?

hah!

Fats-T 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
I guess "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and the fashion industry is getting weirder and weirder. As far as I'm concerned all I have to say is... well maybe I should keep my mouth closed. As my Nana always said, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

I bet your Nana sucked a real mean cock too, didn't she?

Fuck off and die!!!!

Fats-T 1 year ago MARK AS SPAM
Probably, she's a real champ!! I hear yours still holds the record for most deep throat gummers in a day. I also hear you're trailing closely in second place. Keep up the good work there buds, you'll get there eventually!