Izismile.com » Random » Weird » Teenager Gets More Than She Bargained for from Her Smartphone (6 pics)

Teenager Gets More Than She Bargained for from Her Smartphone (6 pics)

Posted by Raya in Random » Weird   11 Jul 2013   / 8098 views

While at work, 18 year old Swiss teen Fanny Schlatter became the victim of her Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone…
 

Fanny suffered second and third degree burns when her phone randomly exploded in her pocket, setting her pants alight. Fortunately she was rushed to the hospital by her colleagues, which saved her from worse injuries. Apparently, this is not the first report of a Samsung battery exploding and Fanny plans to launch a criminal complaint to the manufacturer.







Loading...
Loading...
Loading...




Comments (7):

6
1.
gigantes 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
was it the supplied battery or 3rd party? that could make a big difference.
       
-1
2.
crispy 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
If she'd only kept that in her back pocket. I'd lick her wounds ever day...
       
1
3.
peepee 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
"ever" day? retard
       
0
4.
Funny how you don't see the actual injury. Show me the leg burnt, not covered in bandage. But show the actual injury to the leg in full color -----Not sure this is a legit. Scam .......
       
1
5.
Mr. Ree 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
If she bought a replacement battery from Earl's Batteries and Cornish Hens, her gripe should be with Earl...


.
Awwww...Don't like my comment?
Fuck off and die!!!!
       
0
6.
eco26 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
After all, Samsung will put the blame for the injury on Japan.
       
0
7.
Johny 3 year s ago MARK AS SPAM
I'm pretty sure a random apple guy rigged her phone just because Fanny refused him of her fanny.. you know, her fanny.
Deal with it!
       














Archives

2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008