Izismile.com » Videos » Funny » Street Fighter Video Game Goes to Church

Street Fighter Video Game Goes to Church

Posted in Videos » Funny   23 Jul 2013   / 6144 views

Download: .flv .mp4




Loading...
Loading...
Loading...



Comments (1):

4
1.
What total morons. A prime example of how religious zealots can be made to believe anything and defend this nonsense to the point where they are enduring personal, physical harm. Religion is 80% that's wrong with this world (greed being the other 20%).
       














Archives

2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008