Warning: not for the faint-hearted.
This article has a statement from one of the people in the car, which roughly translates into:
"Me and my brother are both fine thank god, I got 6% burns, what happened was that we were having fun in the car filming a video with the windows closed and we smelled something funny but we didn't know it was Fidfad and we didn't give it much attention, then my brother used the lighter which set the gas on fire, and I'm glad to say we are safe and all the rumours that got out are not true, and be careful of gas leaks anywhere".
Comedian Adrian Dubard, shares his experience as a smoker, dealing with the different characters he met one day while waiting for the bus. PRESENTED BY SUPER STUPID FRESH and electrical jungle.com
What's up with Californian girls and drunk driving: