iPhones Can Be Dangerous

27 Nov 2013


1

The phone had spontaneously caught fire while the boy was out of the room and had he been there or holding it he could have been badly injured.

2

3

4


2   Comments ?
4
1.
DarkWolf 6 year s ago
He screwed up and can't solder worth crap. Shorted the leads together, causing the LiPo to fail in the typical manner when you short the damn things out.

No sympathy.
       
0
2.
Cancamuso 6 year s ago
Are you sure? I remember changing the battery of my 3GS and I didn't need to solder anything.
       
27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot

How to comment

•    Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.

•    Comments are accepted in English only.

•    No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.

•    Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.

•    To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.