Simple Water Purifier
What you’ll need:
– Marble or Pebble
– Large Bowl
– Coffee Mug
– Plastic Shrink-Wrap
1. Set the mug in the middle of the bowl. The mug must not peek past the outer rim of your bowl.
2. Slowly pour the dirty water into the bowl, taking care not to splash any of it inside the mug.
3. Cover the rim of the bowl with plastic wrap.
4. Place this entire setup under the sun then place the small rock in the middle of the wrap just above the mug to create a dip in the wrap.
5. Let Mother Nature do its work with the evaporation and condensation of the water, and soon enough, you will have a mug with clean water inside.