X
-2
1.
Lolly 1 year ago
Ancient Wakandans, no doubt.
       
1
2.
Alfreda 1 year ago
I visited in 2019 also, and while it is very beautiful and I would've loved to go again, there was too much animal abuse I left in tears. Horses, donkeys, and dogs all very badly mistreated :(
       
0
3.
Ance 1 year ago
It will be occupied again before the end.
       
27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot

Will we ever be able to solve all the mysteries of Petra?

We are still making discoveries in Petra. In 2016, archaeologists found a huge unknown structure that probably had a ceremonial function. And experts are still trying to understand exactly what it is. In 1993, scrolls were found dating back to the Byzantine period, this information that is inside them is still a secret.

Archaeologists believe that right now, we only know about 15% of the city and the other 85% is still underground and hasn’t been found yet. So, we’ve still got a lot to find out about this lost treasure.

 

X
Little Known Facts About The City Of Petra, Which Was Carved Into Rocks In The Middle Of A Desert
>
16/19
<

Advertisement