This Instagram Account Shows That Not All Good Houses Are Expensive (30 PICS)

Posted in PICTURES       24 Sep 2020       2570       7

This Instagram Account Shows That Not All Good Houses Are ExpensiveOne of the best places to find low-priced but beautiful properties is the Cheap Old Houses Instagram account that has over 1.3 million loyal followers. The account has helped countless Americans and Europeans find their new homes that they can actually afford.

Izismile Video Collection

Credits:  www.instagram.com
Biddie 1 month ago
The houses are cheap because they are in the pampas 41

Appy 1 month ago
... they are all haunted ...

Obie 1 month ago
Appy, You could get more for them if they were haunted.

Bree 1 month ago
Condemned house with underlying issues conveniently left out. You can buy it for cheap, but I bet it costs an arm and a leg to bring these housed back up to code.

Eric 1 weeks ago
Bree, remember the movie "The money pit" from 1986?

Lucias 1 weeks ago
me as a poor kid in africa seeing houses that cost the same as I would make if i worked 16 hours a day, 7 days a week for 150 years.

Ced 1 weeks ago
The price is just the beginning. Do you know how much a bulldozer cost per hour to rent? Then, after you pushed these pieces of S4!T over, you have to rent a dump truck to haul it away. THEN, and only then, do you see the piece of property that you paid for!!! No one, and I mean NO ONE is giving anything away. There is a reason for the prices.

First off, I wouldn't leave the USA. Plus, I wouldn't live in Illinois. Already did that. Chicago in the early 80's. Michigan or Indiana aren't any better. Nope, I'll just stay down south where I was born. I've already lived in 9 other states in my younger years. I allowed my job promotions cause that. Now, I'm retired in the sunny south where I've been back to for the last 37 years. drinks