Guy Tries To Explain Uniqueness Of People Born Between 1985 And 1995 (16 PICS + 4 GIFS)

Posted in INTERESTING       23 Mar 2021       2278       12 GALLERY VIEW

Izismile Video Collection

Wilber 1 weeks ago
every generation has great people and losers... it's why we keep having the same problems over and over.

Nelson 1 weeks ago
Wilber,

money and fame being the measurement for success is what makes us have the same problems over and over.

Juda 1 weeks ago
Now that was funny.

Indie 1 weeks ago
hm, maybe a little exaggerated. Not necessarily everyone of each generation fits the bill. When I was 10 my mom & dad bought a PC because they thought it would become important one day (I'm a software developer now), I'm clearly too young to run the world (and have no money to do it haha), and the generation younger than me still knows Christmas. 27

Tessa 1 weeks ago
Every generation has a batch a dip sh#ts, every generation has success stories.

Hezekiah 1 weeks ago
I thought this was about generational experiences, not saying a group is better/worse smart/stupid. Anyone who is getting offended by a little joking prod at a generational gap are either too sensitive... or don't get the joke.

Angelica 1 weeks ago
People born between 1985 and 1995 are the only generation born after 1984 and before 1996... They are also the only one to be born in either the 1980's or the 1990's... and they are the only one to think it matters and we give a sh't about dirol

Sadie 1 weeks ago
I own a company. I am from 73. You insulted me. I will google you and make sure I will never hire you, nor my 1500 Linkedin contacts.

Frannie 1 weeks ago
Sadie,

lol

sure champ

Daniel 1 weeks ago
Sadie,
Apparently english is not your first language.

Rena 1 weeks ago
Tide Pod, anyone?

Jackie 1 weeks ago
#3 ...work smarter? An article here a few places back was about horrible co-workers showing the work ethics of today. Yeah, sure, smarter. Keep telling yourselves that.