• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Boyan Slat is one of those young people.
Sahil Doshi of Pittsburgh. This 14-year-old innovator recently developed PolluCell, a battery that uses carbon dioxide and other waste materials, clearing the atmosphere of greenhouse gases and providing a low-cost alternative to electricity in developing countries.
Way more valuable than Greta.
Nah, They're right. Greta was chosen by big wigs and corporations to pretend to be doing something about the environment, but she really did nothing but hold a sign, talk and take photo ops on yachts with celebs. She is a well to do little girl who was pushed forward by connections and money to represent a fake environmental effort. But, this generation loves their fakes. Fake lives on IG and TikTok, fake efforts (t-shirts and wristbands for causes, not time..), and fake environmentalists. But, you go ahead and label people incels because you subscribe to the fake efforts of a rich kid.