Some People Should Just Be Banned From Eating At Restaurants… (29 PICS)

Posted in RANDOM       6 May 2021       3142       17 GALLERY VIEW

"Latina Waitress Received Racist Note Instead Of Tip"

"This Was Posted In A Restaurant Group"

"A Group Of Kids Filled It Up And The Parents Shouted At Customers Attempting To Complain"

"Decades Of "The Customer Is Always Right" Has Created The Most Entitled Idiots In Human History"

"My Aunt And Her Friend Took Me To Dinner. These 10 Lovely People Sat Next To Us, And Didn't Even Leave A Tip!"

"My Cousin Just Posted This On Facebook. She Is A Waitress At Outback And This Was Left Behind"

"Seen On A Facebook Post On How People Should Tip Their Servers 20%"

"You Can Just Picture The Trashiness From This Customer"

"Wouldn’t Let Him Underage Drink So He Didn’t Tip"

"My Friend Waited On Two Underage Kids Who Tried To Order Drinks. Stiffing Servers Has Always Made Someone A Bad Person, But During A Pandemic When Benefits Have Run Out And Restaurant Employees Are Struggling More Than They Already Did? Despicable"

"What My Coworker Was Given Tonight"

"This Family Let Their Kid Crawl All Over The Restaurant Floor, Nearly Tripping Several Servers"

"Smoking In A Non-Smoking Restaurant Because You Do What You Have To"

"My Sister Got This While Waiting Tables"

"Why I Have Not Tipped!!!"

"From My Friends’ Server Group. This Was Given By A 6 Top Instead Of A Tip"

"Guy Left A Negative Tip To Subtract From The Total After Calling The Restaurant While Inside To Rush His Order"

"Someone Keeps Stealing The Tip Jar At My Local Donut Shop"

"A Customer Decided To Tip Their Server Like This"

Credits:  www.boredpanda.com
Pinckney 1 year ago
tips are soooo stupid -- u should pay them a better sallery and (maybe)rise the prices. - to be kind and friendly should be every1 working in the service - so pay them a better sallery and they will be....

Rolly 1 year ago
Americans are the worst.

Delbert 1 year ago
Rolly,

Yes we are... I'm embarrassed to be one at times.

Conny 1 year ago
Rolly, Italians are too.

Ronie 1 year ago
Americans: if tips are so important to you ... why you forgot them when in Europe?

Than 1 year ago
Ronie, HA! Thats true

drinks

Winnie 1 year ago
Ronie, When I first traveled to Europe (Germany) in 2003 I left a tip with the bartender in the hotel. He gave it back telling me "we don't tip in Germany." Since then I've traveled to England, Finland, Italy, Spain, Greece, and Estonia; in every country I was told that tips were not necessary - unlike America the bills didn't even have a line for tipping. Though now I understand in some countries they do take tips but usually only when a large party has been served.

Margaretta 1 year ago
Most of these are FAKE from waiters/waitresses that are seeking sympathy for causes that are important to THEM. And let’s face it, we’ve all had servers that really did not deserve a tip - only a chump would still tip them out of guilt (e.g. the “tips for a better tip” was probably a horrible server). Anyway, I tip way more than the standard % if I got good service so hopefully the big tips help the small tips.

Monty 1 year ago
Margaretta,

Any proof whatsoever they are fake?
Plus, even though this supposedly is all fake, you say you have met loads of servers that don't deserve a tip in your opinion?
Be honest... Are a few of these yours?
Let's face it, you seem like the type for some reason.

Riah 1 year ago
me, a normal european guy, cant believe these people exist.

Melissa 1 year ago
Do you people believe these are legit? And if so, is it possible there are as many bad servers as customers, and perhaps some do not deserve tips? Try some critical thinking.

salamoon 1 year ago
biggest trash #6 #9 #10 #20 #21
dumbest #2 #3

Jonathan 1 year ago
Actually I believe it's parents who don't control their kids or kids alone out in public who are the worst. I think people have gotten stingier as a result of tipping expected so many places from the barista to your local budtender it's hard to have enough small bills at times, and no one can give everywhere to everything. Waitstaff work harder than most and deserve good tips for good service. If it's not good. tell google if you must but still leave something.

Winnie 1 year ago
and, I don't mind leaving a tip, but the tip should be on the cost of the food, not the food and tax. Also, restaurants that have delivery aren't doing their drivers any favors by adding a $3 - $5 delivery surcharge to the bill, I know that the plastic bag and food containers when bought in bulk do not cost that much per order. They are adding this charge to increase their profits, nothing more. Order a pizza for $14, add the tax, delivery surcharge, tip, and fee to the delivery service and now the bill is almost $30. People, upset with the restaurant take out on the server, unfortunately.

Cliff 1 year ago
Australia... tipping 100% OPTIONAL

Hubert 1 year ago
Personally, although I always tip 15 percent, I hate tipping. The mechanic who went the extra mile, do I tip him? The store clerk who spent half an hour finding the perfect fit for me, do I tip her? What makes waiters and bartenders special? Pay them a fair wage and outlaw tipping.

Leafa 1 year ago
Easy peasy. Just include the tip when setting the prices, and pay the waiting staff a wage they can actually survive on. You know, like most countries. And include taxes in the shelf prices while you are at it.....