Old Items That Aren’t Planning To Stop Working Anytime Soon (30 PICS)

Posted in PICTURES       7 Jun 2021       3004       3 GALLERY VIEW

"Finally found a genuine used Irvin flying jacket with a beautiful patina that is the perfect fit: couldn’t afford a new one ($1000+) and I’ll be keeping this for a long, long time. So damned warm!"

FatFreddysCoat

"Still sporting my dad’s Coleman Classic tent from 70’s. No leaks, and doesn’t require a rain fly. All original poles in tact after 44 years."

SpaceSurfer8

"My step mother rolled up to our bbq with this Tupperware pot from 70’s that used to be her mother’s and made the move from the US to the UK."

spacedinoslj

"40 years of laundry. My parents bought this in 1980 when they first got married. It’s also live a life as a pretend boat and turtle shell when I was little. It’s in great condition and I’m so happy to be giving it more life."

Hollyinhd

"Graphgear 500 mechanical pencil. The one on top I’ve used for 20 years, the other is brand new."

MayOverexplain

Izismile Videos

"My 2002 Weber Performer."

drsloth1138

"8 below. Rolling blackouts have hit. Behold my grandmother’s vintage Pyrex percolator. All pieces are intact and in use. We shall not suffer from a lack of coffee!!!!"

ladyofthelathe

"My girlfriend uses this sewing machine to make masks. Her great-grandmother bought it new back in 1925. It still works perfectly."

archpope

"My Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer still partying like it’s 1999"

Flouf

"Coleman Snow-Lite Low Boy cooler from the 60s. Gifted to me from my grandparents who picked it up from a thrift store nearly 20 years ago. Still holds ice for nearly a week!"

Ahobo1

"Vintage Farmhouse (cast iron) sink is around 100 years old and still looks great – just got refinished last week!"

entertainingsoup

"These Russian Valenki felted wool boots, made entirely out of hardened wool that served me so well here in Texas in ver the past couple days. No soles, no form, basically like wearing snow proof 2 inch thick hard wool socks. Had them for 5 years, no sign of wear."

Nickadeamus36

"Finally, all the thrifting has paid off."

L320Y

"I bought this palette knife over 30 years ago and have created countless paintings with it."

Familiar_Big3322

"My Grandma gave me her Gingher Scissors today (in the original box!), she used them for ages before she taught me to sew with them about 15 years ago. Beautifully sharp now, just as I remember them being years ago."

emiluffy

"I finally got fed up with cheap scoops breaking and using a regular spoon, so I got a Zeroll Original ice cream scoop."

bb5x24

"Just been gifted my parents Le Creuset saucepan set. They got it as a wedding gift 40 years ago. Has had everyday use since"

SamTurvill

"Bought a set of silicone resealable bags 4 years ago and they’re used every day and still in perfect condition. Haven’t thrown a single zip-loc away in all that time!"

Ikbensterdam

"Our 1930’s GE refrigerator in our cabin has been running perfectly for over 40 years since bought the cabin. Aside from one day when installing new floors we have never unplugged it."

"Waffle maker we got when we first went to USA (1998) still making waffles today"

la_noix

"I finally did it. After months of searching Craigslist daily, I found this gem. Fully loaded Aeron for $50 USD."

dturn9

"My Jewish great grandparents used this travelling case when they moved from Izmir , ottoman empire to Argentina in 1910. Still functional."

vladimirnovak

"Recently restored this old girl. A 1990 something Weber Genesis 3000. Made in the USA."

applestofloranges

"Stainless steel measuring cups and spoons from Lee Valley Tools. My parents have been using theirs for 25 yrs and I’ve had my own set for about 10 yrs."

_ziggy_stardust

"1976 Scrabble board with raised grid-lines and rotating base. Still has all the pieces!"

mattQW

"My son using my Jansport I got 20 years ago to start middle school. Still looks brand new."

MightyKidsMeal

"A 1967 35mm Minolta AL-F rangefinder. Bought for fun, for about $15. Works surprisingly well. Beautiful colors."

nxspam

"My car turned 30 today and rolled over 247,000 miles. KBB says it’s worth no more than $1,318 ($250 on a trade-in). Guess I may as well keep it."

JuanOffhue

"Frigidaire RD-20-64. Serving this home since 1964 and EVERY feature is functional"

turb0p0tato

"Oak chest. Storing family [email protected]#t since 1682. Lock still working."

burgerfix

Credits:  www.reddit.com

Aileen 1 weeks ago
#6 hey proud union coal workers, how'd that last election would out for you?

Dorcus 1 weeks ago
I think the Dems wrote off the union vote about 20 years ago.

Nate 1 weeks ago
#11 My grandfather's house has the same sink with the exact same faucet! No cupboards underneath, just shelves.