Bridezilla Who Didn’t Want To Invite Sister’s Husband To Her Wedding… (14 PICS + 4 GIFS)

Posted in INTERESTING       20 Nov 2021       2776       10 GALLERY VIEW

Here’s what some people thought about the entire situation.

Credits:  www.reddit.com
Link 1 weeks ago
I'd go to the wedding and when the time came to take photos, I'd sit in my seat next to my significant other (who's in their wheelchair) and just watch the photos being taken. Anyone asks, I tell them the truth - they don't want my significant other in the photo because they're in a wheelchair. So I'm supporting my significant other thru this difficult time by staying with them. Watch how the tables turn on good ole' bridezilla in a hurry. 41

Midge 1 weeks ago
Link,
statistically speaking. talk to your experienced photographer. lots of pictures taken are the last time you'll see those people together, relatives alive, or families smiling etc

Happy 1 weeks ago
Because weddings are sooooo important.

Some people live 200 years in the past.

Amabel 1 weeks ago
Happy,
You seem to have received an inappropriate name.

Amabel 1 weeks ago
She's on the wrong for going off on her sister. That's not how you deal with things. She's correct in standing up for her husband but she could have reasoned with her sister and spoke to the photographer or come up with a way for everyone to be agreeable. Brides put themselves under a lot of stress and are on edge and not think clearly at times. Stay level headed. No need to destroy life long relationships over a photograph. Think about it.

Ronald 1 weeks ago
Happy,
Happy nailed it. Weddings and childbirth are for religious zealots

Amabel 1 weeks ago
...and why is she asking strangers to justify her actions?

Dom 1 weeks ago
Amabel,

because asking her family certainly isnt a option

Didi 1 weeks ago
I bet that bridezilla is talking about "MY wedding", not "our wedding" when she talks about it.

Myrt 1 weeks ago
[email protected]#king fake. Constructed story by some attention wh#re. dash