• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
...but have a girl :/
fuck it, I make her a boxer anyway :(
It's so sad when parents push kids to make THEY dreams come true,
and other pathetic is , when girls , womans are more like boys now.
Human Gender isn't opposing now, smoothing borders between male and woman.
I don't know where this world going too? For me looks like to hell :/
Taxpayers will then have to pay for her to attend special individual classes where she will not interact with any other children (because she is 'dangerous'). The teachers that instruct her will have to have special training in anger management and self defense and armed police will be stationed outside her classroom at all times. Specially made military grade armored vehicles will transport her to and from school, also paid for with tax dollars.
Way to go, Dad, for teaching your little girl how to fight!
Building convidence, aggility, speed, stamina and look at the smiling face she has got al the time. Plus daugther father interaction. Boxing is fun and with proper guidence, she never will be a bully. In our gym they always are well protected against injuries and are trained for scoring and not for knock outs. The only place she will ever use here fists is in the ring where it belongs.