Inside Abandoned Camp Earthworm (36 pics)

Posted in Pictures       24 Nov 2016       6358      

The Regenwurmlager, which literally means Camp Earthworm, is an extensive underground fortification area constructed by Germany in 1920s-1940s, now in western Poland, near the city of Międzyrzecz. It was a system of underground bunkers interconnected by tunnels and corridors of total length over 100 km. In 1945 it was abandoned by the German troops retreating without significant fights.

 



Loading...

Comments (0):

27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot




Archives

2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008