Watch And Learn… (VIDEO)

Posted in VIDEO       8 Apr 2021       3887       14

Tony 1 week ago
good good good clapping clapping clapping

Beedy 1 week ago
Girl power with knowledge

Curg 1 week ago
Beedy, Girl power??? It is only Knowledge.

Zeph 1 week ago
Beedy,
she actually identifies as no girls.

John 1 week ago
Love it!

Dyer 1 week ago
I use rubber dish washing gloves for a better grip. If that fails , I use a kitchen knife , slide it between the lid and the glass jar , give it a slight twist and pop!

Mark 1 week ago
The greatest moment of her life

Dorinda 1 week ago
an easier way is to hold it with one arm and bring it down hard onto the flat hand of your other arm, you'll here a pop, that's the fluid hitting the jar cover forcing the vacuum to brake. when you bring the jar down fast the shock wave of the sudden stop using your hand travels up to the lid and brakes the vacuum

i worked in a deli and was shown this the first day and have never tried opening jars any other way, regardless of the size of the jar...............it never fails and people are amazed when you show it to them

Dorinda 1 week ago
Dorinda,correction to the first sentence, you bring down onto the flat of your open hand of your other arm

Vivian 1 week ago
Such a scientific discussion on the jar opening procedural policies.

Jehu 1 week ago
The problem with this method is that its not allowed by the health department because of the risk of glass chips falling into the jar.

Dyer 1 week ago
Jehu, You have to be gentle. It’s never failed me. I usually get the top off with my rubber dishwashing gloves. It works 95 per cent of the time. I use a kitchen knife to slowly let air in as a second opinion.
If for one second I didn’t feel it was safe to eat. I throw it away. When in doubt , throw it out. I do understand your concern.

Zephaniah 1 week ago
The Indiana Jones Way: Take a big knife and slam a small hole in the lid.

Lemuel 6 days ago
What I do is take a single piece kitchen knife hold it horizontal and use the heavy end to tap around the outside top of the lid. It may take a couple of tries.