• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
If raised correctly, a kid never throws a tantrum. Never happend to me. gat 3 boys, and no, no violence at home, no spanking, no nothing.
never is a very wide span of time. you claim your children _never_ had a tantrum? Never ever? I don't believe it for a second. C'mon. You don't expect people to believe you, do you?
yes hug her when she is screaming her head off. So you reward her bad behavior.
This man remained calm, did not yell at her, and also did not reinforce her tantrum. Job well done.