• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
No, but they did have satellite photos in 1984...
And since Google Earth is a program, and not some magic Mcguffin that collects pics on Earth and in it's atmosphere, like you seem to suggest, they can use those satellite photos... : sm_80
You're clearly failing to make the argument that since Google Earth didn't exist in 1984, this must be fake news or whatever...
WOW! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning
I can understand your anger. The "fake news" and "alternative fakts" people get really annoying these days.
"5 Everyday Science Facts (Nearly Everybody Gets Wrong)"
#4, we get most of our oxygen from algae in the ocean
But the forests are more than oxygen "factories", they are needed for more things than you and i understand
I really don't see what that has to do with the supposed fakery of this video, but ok.
BE AFRAID! BE FEARFUL! PANIC, and then send all your money to me to "fix" it.