• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Not at all. You would not believe the BS they see everyday on the road from the impatient drivers. The drivers of the cars are the real problem.
Remember this: If you own it, a trucker brought it.
So it is justified for the truck drivers to be @$$holes as well?
Truckers need to remember this: They will be the first jobs replaced by self driving vehicles in the very near future and no one else will miss them.
Those antisocial, otherwise unemployable [email protected]#kholes will either need to brush up on their people skills or deal with watching the truck drive itself as a low-paid passenger.
They have only themselves to blame.
full autonomy is not going to happen. especially with a 40t lorry.
the driver is the @$$hole and the truck drivers are cool!
I would have appreciated, if had been stuck in the mud on the right side.
Just with this video the cops could give the Mercedes a fine about 300€ and he has to walk for 2 month...