X
0
1.
Vicy 5 days ago
#2 advice is dead on, I drowned in my pool here in Florida~!
       
-1
2.
Sly 4 days ago
Helicopters - I lost my head from the mouth up due to those fast spinning blades.
       
0
3.
Sonny 1 day ago
#19 Yeah, that's right. I'm on three cardiac meds that all specifically warn about reactions including up to death and I [email protected]#king love grapefruit and the juice. Nothing else hits right for me!
       
27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot

"Kids picking flowers in the park. I am a conservation Technician for a county park system, at least once a year I have to stop parents with kids picking flowers off the trail because I see kids with either poison hemlock (one of the deadliest plants if injesting even a tiny amount) or wild parsnip, which can cause some serious permanent scarring, burns, and boils if the sap gets on to your skin and is exposed to sunlight. Don’t let your kids pick or eat anything you aren’t 100% sure of."

 

whafteycrank

 

X
These “Harmless” Things Are Actually Very Dangerous!
>
1/20
<

Advertisement