• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
I think it's disgusting, that some women call them selfs feminists but all what they do is hating men.
I would never shut up if I had that accent. Shut up yourself.
there are signs for it - the sheep do what they are told on TV
guest: She locked me in the flat one day.
host: She locked you in the flat?
guest: Yeah, locked me in the flat. Obviously, with me being angry I did not [...]. I grabbed the door handle, pulled it, and it comes right off in my hand. So I was stuck on a three-storey balcony [corrects himself] on a three-storey flat and about to jump off a three-storey balcony. I ripped all my arms up, all my back, all my legs. [...] I ended up in a hospital, you know. Because she won't let me out the house.
host: It's not funny, though. Can I tell you why it's not funny? I don't want to upset any of the audience, because I completely appreciate the fact that you are here. But I tell you why I don't think you should laugh. If this was the other way around, and a woman was sat here, and a bloke had locked her in a flat and she had to jump out and injure herself, you would not be laughing. You would be saying: Her's a complete nightmare. He should be locked up. And that's disgraceful. But somehow, if it happens to a bloke, that's funny. That's not funny, is it? Or is it?
Thanks for the translation.