• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
first only between 30 to 50 people killed by dogs a year (that's all dogs not just pit's) so stop blowing it out of proportion. second that's nothing compared to the rape, torture, and murder humans do to each other every day. i'll trust the dog before a stranger every time, the only time a dog attacks is when it wasn't trained/treated wrong. so take you fear mongering and go away.
Mammals to be precise. And many behavior patterns prove this. It would be better, if humans realize, that they are not so much better, than the rest of all living beeings.
I'm very happy to see, that there are people, who get my point.
Have a wonderful Day.
bugger off arse hole