• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Isn't that the way the world works? Learning from other people, like de URSS and USA from the German scientist
wasnt offensive...just a fact...and a vid called "chinese high tech" showing just random normal common things inside a car ... nevermind ... not realy impressive
for the past 30 years or so, they didn't learn from other countries, they spied and stole technology and intellectual properties from other countries
Typical Americans on the internet love to trash talk every other country tech... Even the Russian tech wasnt spare either. Get it to your thick dumb head, as to date Russian USA and Chinese are the only nations that capable of manned space mission, and the only nation that capable of landing on the Moon and Mars in the future.
Made in Germany was in fact a move from England as they tried to Show the Bad quality of those items. (Note:i am German)
The result was clearly the opposit.
Made in China ist exactly the Same Story (or will BE)
Learning is one thing, spying, stealing and then copying is another thing. I let you guess where the chinese are good at...
I See that China bought half of the German companys in the Last years. IT IS really crazy.
So only spying and stealing ist not the reality
Maybe but folks loves these thinks and they help to sell.