• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Harbor Freight has them cheaper.
#49 easy. Gas operated cut off saw with a diamond blade available at any Home Depot.
Hell I was just thinking 30-40 mph in a truck would do just fine as well.
Look closer, "Aunt Edna" is actually there! I'm still laughing.
I wish they had a pic of the other side. “Honky lips” should be spray painted there. Also, Clark is at the store if aunt Edna is on the roof.
because you are brainwashed too.
One is saying that the other is brainwashed because they went all electronic, and are using a stereo and an iPhone. The humor is that the first person is equally brainwashed into thinking that their collection is somehow superior, and has paid a large sum of money to accumulate it all (probably costing as much as the phone and radio).
Not the funniest comic, but at least they tried!
Kind of a nerd here. I once read a technical article about how sound quality is measure is samples per second or sps. Live music obviously had the highest sps count, followed by vinyl, cassette tape, and finally CD's which had the lowest sps rating, but were considered higher quality than tapes due to their noise reduction. They do make some very fine quality portable speakers now so it would be interesting to see how digital compares with vinyl.
The Wagon Queen Family Truckster, but some hubcaps should be missing.