• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Not speaking about the after effects, but you are basically punching a person in the face with a (paper)plate.
In worst case it can cause some damage do the nose or the eyes.
Imagine someone did this with a cake with some crushed chocolate on top and you get the sharp edged chunks in your open eye.
Exactly, most of these pranks relies on the victim to have their full attention on the diversion, ie their eyes are wide open, and then suddenly a lot of foreign matter is directly splash into them.
I think, candles would be a bigger problem...
Don't know where Laurinda came from??????