• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
An unfortunate truth.
Oh wait, I do.
Celebrate your second amendment while your "thoughts and prayers" comfort the parents of murdered school children.
The US’s 2nd Amendment is about the citizens right to own firearms in order to defend themselves, especially against a tyrannical government which seems to be the direction where the ascendant authoritarian woke left is taking the US. The murders in poor inner city neighborhoods or school shootings are a very different problem which have no relation to the vast majority of responsible and law abiding gun owners in the US.
Learn the difference.
Also, you never said which such amazingly humanitarian country you are from.