• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Pretend you've been married 10 years - that's how much effort you should put in to getting ready.
only desperate women tired of cleaning cat litter boxes do that.
well, buddy, it's not a communist country, it's a totalitarian country
As I said before, but my comment was deleted. Weird, the admins don't like facts I guess:
CCP, look up what it stands for genius. No clue why people upvote you, none of you have a clue what kind of government China has.
They can call it communist all they want. That doesn't change the fact that NONE of the countries that claim to be are actually communist. Actual communism is what tends to happen in communes, not countries. Communism makes sure that there are little to no economic disparities between "classes" because under communism, there are no classes. All are equal. Does that sound like China to you? Because their repeated totalitarian actions say otherwise to me. No "communist" country has ever been without some sort of class system. Thus, none of them have ever actually practiced communism. Anyone with 6 months of political science study can tell you that's fact. So before you go around insulting people while you're making racist remarks, maybe you could do some actual research so you know what you're talking about.
I can easily tell that you have no idea how the world economy works
And I can easily tell that you have no idea how communism works.