• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
The train crossing is in some eastern Europe country. The sh#thole is where you live!
The put up some crossing guards, lights, or stoplights to warn the drivers that the train is coming.
► Train Track Location = The City of Baku in Eastern Azerbaijan. The train crosses Port Baku Park then across Neftchilar Avenue Baku City.
► If you want to check out the area yourself, type "Port Baku Park" into Google Earth and it will zoom right into the area.
► If you click on google earth, use the back arrow clock button on the top taskbar and go to 9/21/2015 and 4/17/2016 on the slider bar you can actually see the trains going across the road.