• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Your wife asks for that, you know she's pregnant.
if da prosecutors would throw away the key on more of them thar people wouldn't need to get this drastic huh
"Increasing the severity of punishment does little to deter crime."
odd that you provide evidence that's irrelevant to the issue. Last time i checked, locking someone up for a long period of time does decrease the rate of crime repetition... additionally if you're gonna cite a government source you should review the funding and incentives behind said results. i work with issuing Fed grants and the popular ones now are due to covid and diversity.
Claims to have inside info on gov't funding, makes sweeping statement about grants. Doesn't understand source material mentioned, probably didn't read it. Hmm, Qanon much?
So if a famous actor stopping at your lemonade stand doesn't impress you, who would? BTW be warned, whoever you name as impressive, some condescending [email protected]$$ (like you) will ask...who???
fairly certain that since you are here on this page browsing a weekend picdump, you know who Henry Cavill is
I bet you are a rocket scientist. AmIright?
#42 Would you please stop using logic on art. What are you are... sensible?
#43 this kid is a genius!