• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Says the looser.
The act of defeating your opponent within the rules of the event is winning. It is decidedly better than losing. If you're not sure, just ask his opponent how he feels about the difference between the two.
It is not a defeat if your opponent isn't even fighting as it happens here. Also, the winner should not be afraid of a future encounter with his rival, as it happens here.
He was fighting, just poorly. Does that loser get to decide when the match is over? According to you he does. "I'm quitting the match and declare myself the victor even though there's time left on the clock!" I hate participation trophy mentality. Whining about needing a do-over because of a lack of discipline, an inflated ego, or whatever else you milquetoasts want to blame your own mistakes on.