• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Does anybody know, which countries have these flaps?
the number plate looks Russian
Well, the wheele is on the right...
In the far east end of Russia they import used cars from Japan, hence the right side steering wheel.
On one hand, yeah, they deserved to have their car totaled if they were just impatient and entitled. On the other hand, what if there was an emergency. There was PLENTY of time to squeeze by safely before that train arrived.