• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
I can tell you "what for." Have you ever seen that Clint Eastwood movie, "In the Line of Fire"? This is perfect for crack-shot, up-close assassins. This excellent weapon can be modified to look like a belt buckle.
And yet handling it nullifies nearly any gunsafety aspect. To unfold it one has to have one hand before the barrel. Trigger discipline is not possible because the index is longer than the barrel itself. So what? It is not an excellent weapon but a very dangerous toy.
A .22 Mag round will go through 6 inches of wet wood.
22's will hardly slow down a serious attacker, but hit them the a tranq and they will be snoozing in no time while you get away.