Snake Died after a Silicone Overdose (5 pics)

Posted in PICTURES       17 Mar 2011       10399       7

This snake died from silicone poisoning after biting a model’s breast during a photo shoot. The B list actress Orit Fox from Tel Aviv has breasts that have been enhanced with silicone implants. She was just getting comfortable with the Boa Constrictor when it bit her on the breast. Ms. Fox got a tetanus shot and the snake later died.

 

Check out the video:

Big Breasted Girl Shouldn’t Play with Snakes…

 



Advertisement


7   Comments ?
0
1.
iziwhaat 9 year s ago
hahaha no f-ing way!! Silicon kills snakes?
       
0
2.
einsib 9 year s ago
get thin layer of silicon on your entire body, go to rain forest, safe
       
0
3.
Francis Vost 9 year s ago
It's been only 3 days since this hoax have been debunked...
Shame on you lazy thief
       
0
4.
Tarzan 9 year s ago
WTF?
       
0
5.
Kenny055 9 year s ago
I feel sorry for the snake. :(
       
0
6.
incognito562 9 year s ago
aw
       
0
7.
lolzz 9 year s ago
the snake likes titties! Cool..
       
27353641acute
belayclappingdance3dashdirol
drinksfoolgirl_craygirl_devilgirl_witch
goodgreenheartJC-LOLJC_doubledown
JC_OMG_signkisslaughingman_in_lmocking
mr47_04musicokroflsarcastic
sm_80tonguevishenka_33vomitwassat
yahooshoot
Advertisement

Archives

2020
2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
0000
Advertisement

How to comment

•    Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.

•    Comments are accepted in English only.

•    No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.

•    Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.

•    To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.