• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
i think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. (do you have that expression in russia?)
they obviously had fun with it on the same newscast, and if it was really such a critical issue, her backup would have done the weather. all you need is a reasonably pretty face and an ability to read a few numbers...
In Russian it sounds something like: Don't make an elephant out of a fly.
(Mr. Ree...dear God, have you no....nope, not gonna do. I won't fall into his trap again. Just trolling...that's all. Yup, just trolling.)
Too bad it wasn't a pattern in that color or something, that would have been awesome.