Hand-Made Cardboard Stationery Box (9 pics)

Posted in       19 Jun 2012       39966       16 GALLERY VIEW

This box is easy to put together if you precisely cut all the cardboard details.

LS 9 year s ago
I wish I could have that job that provides me enough spare time to do this kind of things.

Mr. Ree 9 year s ago
Wow, that's durable enough to last a couple days, maybe 3.

Time well spent!

Obstacles 9 year s ago
not hand made if you buy a kit

Peanut 9 year s ago
Nice.

Other 2 year s ago
I think it looks great. Might even be better then wood, lighter. I'm going to give it a try. The only thing that you didn't say and the other people didn't think it though is that you need to use glue. I don't see it as spam at all. Thanks for sharing your idea, those one at the store cost to much.

Trained 2 year s ago
acute

Alive 1 year ago
I bet it is easy to build, if you cut the pieces to their proper measurements... But the one thing not in the pics is what the measurements are >:/

Luke 1 year ago
Alive,

I was thinking the exact same thing...um thanks for specifying it must be properly cut and then not giving any form of what the piper size to cut is? Thanks for teasing everyone and then ensuring nobody can “properly” assemble one as nice as your’s SMH

sm_80

Forbidden,

I know right. Maybe next time they post something they should “properly” give instructions wassat

Forbidden 1 year ago
Cute but where are the measurements

Manola 1 year ago
Ditto what are the sizes

Wesley 1 year ago
where are the measurements for this??? and also, this doesn't look durable enough. sm_80

Wesley 1 year ago
ikr this is terrible shoot

Calliedona 11 month s ago
I would love to make this NO MEASUREMENT CAN WE HAVE THEM

Jule 6 month s ago
I thought the same re measurements, but you could do it with whatever measurements suit you - central piece is half way across, the phone sections are too small for most people's smartphones, so could be made to suit the devices you own. The thing that would be most tricky is the drawers - I wouldn't be quite sure how much smaller than the spaces they would need to be - 1mm? 0.5mm? I suppose I'd try it out with a mini mock-up version to find out...

Hannah 4 month s ago
I'm surprised at all the negative comments. What the hell is wrong with you people? I agree it stinks that the measurements are not there, but if you are creative, print the picture and make it as large or small as you want. If your ideas are so much better, let's see your projects!

Telly 1 weeks ago