• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
When I was little, I did not say "when I grew up, I would keep all my money for me." Instead, I thought, "it is bad not to share".
and greece shouldnt have been in the euro currency system to begin with. it has nothing to do with the political system whatsoever.
though since ww2 greece has had a civil war and a dictatorship.
these things rarely make for a well adjusted democratic state.
Capitalist = corruption
People loves money- it's truth.