• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Edit: I've seen most of these because but the "slender man" is really bizzarre.
It's asking for a "I'm gonna murder your whole family" type of caption.
All I know is that's probably the slender man. There's a meme/urban legend about him.
So what's that urban legend say? I mean...what the fuck was that? By the looks of it that is not fake so...
I've seen a lot of weird shit in my life but that I can't explain.
Here's the urban legend
Of course, there are some differences but that's the only thing I can think of.
But I heard people trolled newspapers by photoshoping weird creatures, cryptozoologic specimens on photos from cameras attached to trees (meant for, say, animal population counting, documentary purposes or for catching those who chop down trees illegally and steal wood).
edit: they took memory cards with the photos, photoshopped the photos, saved it on the memory cards and put the cards back for the owners to find and hopefully contact the news about their unexpected "findings".
Well, you're welcome:)
And thank you for thanking me. It's always so nice to hear:)