• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
1. An almost triangular and inferiorly displaced pupil
2. A surgically created opening (hole) in the upper part of the iris
3. An area of thinning of the iris tissue (from 4 to 6 o'clock position)
4. An artificial intraocular lens made of PMMA (plastic) which has two long "arms" (called "haptics") which secure the artificial lens in its place. The lens is placed in the anterior chamber, i.e. in front of the iris, not behind it (as a natural lens is).