• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Gorgeous, not all bees are hive minded. Structures like this are built for mason and bumble bees who do not live communally.
With the decline in honey bees, farmers have turned to mason bees and such in order to pollinate their crops.
At any rate, those are awesome looking structures. I'll have to fiddle around a bit and emulate the nicer ones in the garden.