• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
So what does your argument have to do with the post at hand?
"The Universe is moving and I dropped my fork on the floor. Hence, the fork is moving and not moving because the Universe is moving, but it's not moving, at an accelerated rate, expanding at an accelerated rate, so surfaces are moving, but not moving at an accelerated rate. So the surface on which the fork falls on is part of the Universe, but it stopped moving, so the acceleration then expands."
That's how your argument sounds like.
On the #1 photo, the man / troll would probably just face the other way, as the moving portals would each trade places with the other. Simple. I reckon.