• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
'When a house fire in Temuco, Chile destroyed part of their home, this mother dog did not hesitate to help her 10-day-old puppies. Not only did she rescue them from the burning building, but she carried them all the way to the safety of a nearby fire truck.
'Sadly, one of her puppies, named Amparo, died from severe burns following the fire. Still, the momma herself and all of the other puppies are in stable condition, and recovering. At the time these photos were posted, the dogs’ human companion was still in the hospital for burn treatment, but he should be home soon to give them lots of extra love.'
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/heroic-mother-dog-saves-puppies-from-fire-photo