• Don't insult other visitors. Offensive comments will be deleted without warning.
• Comments are accepted in English only.
• No swearing words in comments, otherwise such comments will be censored.
• Your nickname and avatar are randomly selected. If you don't post comments for 7 days, they both are reset.
• To choose another avatar, click the ‘Random avatar’ link.
Kisha Curtis rejected a plea offer of 18 months in prison, a $5,000 fine, 30 days of community service and the termination of animal custody rights. She was set for trial this past March and was found guilty.
In spite of all the suffering Patrick went through, he is a sweet, loving dog. He's doing well now and has found peace and love.
Many thanks to the kind, decent soul who posted this article. You helped alert people to the depravity of animal abuse.